We've got you covered
Everything you need
Pellet Grill Starter Kit
This is the way to go for the first time using your Oakford 790 Pellet Grill, our Pellet Grill Starter Kit. This kit will become your new best friend. We’ve selected the top accessories to join you on your Oakford journey, all in one kit. Some of the items in the kit is disposable like the latex gloves, foil bucket inserts and butcher’s paper. You will use these every single time you fire up your smart braai. In the starter kit is a probe that you can use to measure more than one ingredient because your pellet grill has capacity for four probes.
The three piece toolset includes a tong, spatula and fork with rustic wooden handle and hook. Our pellet grill cover will help to maintain your pellet grill, but is crucial that it is not the only protection for your smart braai. Always ensure it is stored under a roof out of the elements like sun or heavy rain.
Our Pellet Grill Starter Kit includes:
- 790 Pellet Probe
- Three Piece Toolset
- Foil Bucket Insert
- Latex Gloves
- 790 Pellet Grill Cover
- Butcher’s Paper
Grab your Gear
790 Pellet Probe
- Connects your probe with the Nex-fi Suretemp controller. - Insert your probe in the middle of your meat to get an accurate reading. - Explore with the temperature, using your 6-in-1 cooking system (grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and warm).
Three Piece Toolset
- Handle your meat with ease, using your stainless steel spatula, fork, and tong. - Aesthetic wood handles.
Foil Bucket Insert
- Five foil bucket inserts included. - Use your foil bucket insert to capture the excess oils and fat dripping from your meat.
- 40 g Brown butcher's paper. - Wrap your meat in the butcher's paper to keep the juices locked in.
790 Pellet Grill Cover
- Black 600D polyester cover - Straps on the side to avoid cover from lifting up in windy conditions. - Heavy duty hand durable.